Sunday, July 29, 2012

Otitis Media, Serous Pharyngitis


Sorry for the holdup folks.  The inevitable finally happened…. I got sick.  :(  I had the works – sore throat, achy body, fever, cough, ear aches…  It finally got to the point that I needed to go to the doctor.  But where to go when you’re in Orlando and don’t have a car?  Well luckily enough there is a place called Centra Care.  It is not too far away; right across the street from Crossroads in fact.  And they have complimentary transportation.  When I called them it only took 15 minutes for them to arrive – very speedy!  Since it is an urgent care place, they also have medicine right there.  It does cost more than purchasing it from a pharmacy, but the convenience is definitely worth it, especially if you don’t have a car.  Thankfully I’ve been feeling much better and am almost back to 100% health!  Yay for amoxicillin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment