Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's a Brazzle Dazzle Blog

I believe I have finally finished formatting my blog!  And let me tell you, formatting a blog is not an easy task.  Who knew there were so many options?  Any opinions as to the layout, font, colors, etc. are greatly appreciated – remember I am a math major, not a graphic designer ;) 

I have added in a “Walt Disney World To-Do List” of items I’d like to complete during my career with Walt Disney World.  I know I probably won’t accomplish many of these, but I’d like to finish as many as possible.  If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know!

I have also decided to start packing.  Aren’t you all proud of me?  I’ll post my packing list… once I finish it of course.  Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist (can’t wait), then go pick up my new glasses from Wal-Mart (totally legit).  While at Wal-Mart I’ll probably pick up a few items to pack – mattress pad, an egg-crate foam pad, and cleaning supplies.  Fascinating, eh?   

Well, that’s about it for now.  How about a joke, since I haven’t told one in a few posts?

Why did the pirate play cards?



Because the Captain was standing on the deck!

Thank you folks, thank you.  I’ll be here all week… well I’ll actually be here a lot longer than that I guess.  Unless, some of you decide to abandon ship and stop reading.  But you wouldn’t do that to me, would you? 

Have a magical night!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment