Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to the Most Magical Blog on Earth

Hiya and welcome to my blog! I am a recent college graduate who was accepted into the Walt Disney World College Program as an Attractions Cast Member.  That's right folks - I am going to be working at Walt Disney World.    

I first learned about the Disney College Program way back in high school and ever since then, I have dreamed of the day that I could become a Cast Member.  I am absolutely overjoyed that this day has arrived.  I will finally have the chance to create magical memories for guests.  :)

I am sure by now that many of you are wondering just what this blog is going to be about.  Well readers, if you are interested in becoming a part of the Disney College Program, then you are in luck!  This blog will inform you all about the daily life of a Disney College Program participant; from beginning to end and everything in between.   I will keep you updated on everything - from the check-in process, to working attractions, to playing in the parks, to what I eat for lunch... well maybe not the last one, but you get the idea. 

I hope you will join me for this journey, so hang on to them hats and glasses, 'cause this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more (I found your blog on the DIS) and congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allie! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete