Sunday, May 27, 2012

When You’re the Best of Friends


I have lived with the same roommate since sophomore year of college (2009).  It didn’t take very long for us to become best friends and it was very rare to see one of us without the other.  We often joke that we are essentially the same person; I am just more math/science orientated, while she is more creative and artistic.  My roommate made college a fantastic experience and I don’t know what I would have done without her.  We’ve had so many good times over the years – movie nights, dressing up as pirates when Pirates of the Caribbean 4 played at the theater on campus, having our very own iron chef competition, late night runs to Wendy’s (love a good frosty!), and library days during finals week (so much Starbucks…).  Unfortunately, she changed her major halfway through college, so she will be staying an extra year.  Since my best friend would not be coming down to Florida, I was faced with a task I haven’t had to worry about for years:  finding roommates to live with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment