Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Earned My Ears

Watch out Frontierland…  I have officially earned my ears!  That’s right folks; I can now operate and perform all the roles at Splash Mountain.  Quite exciting if you ask me!  Even though the “earning my ears” badge is a bit of a safety net, I’m glad that I’m finally able to remove it and start working on my own.  Training was fun and all, but I’d like to get into a normal routine. 

Oh, and something funny I forgot to mention.  Yesterday in the middle of my assessment Splash Mountain decided to breakdown (what luck!  Haha).  Due to technical difficulties the entire attraction had to be reset, but since it was taking too long the managers actually made the final decision to evacuate the guests.  So, breakdown, ride reset, and evacuation… all during my assessment.  Made for an interesting morning let me tell you. 

Once I had passed my assessment and met with a manager I actually started my first rotation.  I ended up grouping guests into boats for 30 minutes and it went very well.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment