Friday, June 22, 2012

Training: Check!


Yesterday was my last day of training!  I’ve gone through all the positions required for this attraction and feel very comfortable with all of them and I know the majority of show scenes, doors, and staircases in case of emergency.  I have my assessment on Monday, so hopefully I’ll be fine with a bit of extra studying. 

Life in the Disney College Program is tiring!  I have worked for the past 7 days straight (usually 8 hours per day), mostly starting before 7 am…  I go to work, come home, surf on the internet for a bit, make dinner, and go to sleep.  Wake up and repeat, multiply by 7 and you have my life for the past week.  Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love it here; I just don’t want anyone to come here and think they are just going to play in the parks all the time.  In fact, I’ve only been to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios once, for a few hours each.  Before I started working, I figured I would be going to the parks whenever I had a chance; but in reality it just isn’t feasible.  Thankfully I have today, tomorrow, and the next day off – Sweet!  I slept in today and plan on going to the Magic Kingdom later; even though I work here, I love this park!  Tomorrow I’m going to Kouzzina at the Boardwalk with 2 of my roommates, so I’m very excited about that:  hello cast member dining discount! 

That’s all for now folks.  Have a Splashtastic day…couldn’t resist ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment