Sunday, June 10, 2012

Countdown to Disney! ~ Day 1



Favorite Character:  Captain Jack Sparrow



Pirate.  And not just any pirate.  The.  Best.  Pirate.  Ever. 



Quote Time! 

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out. “

“A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around!”

“When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.”

“You need to find yourself a girl, mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?”

“You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?”

“Why is the rum gone?”

“Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please sir.”

“This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!”

“No. You want you to find this, because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle, ol' what's-her-face. Savvy?”

“I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!”

“'Ello, beastie.”

“No. If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?”

“Oh bugger.”

“Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?”

“Cuttlefish. Eh? Let u”s not, dear friends, forget our dear friends the cuttlefish... flipping glorious little sausages. Pen them up together, and they will devour each other without a second thought... Human nature, in'it? Ooor... fish nature...”

“Up is down. That's just maddeningly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?”

“We must fight... to run away!”

“Love, that is a dinghy. My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish. And gone. Why is it gone?”

“I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots and no more patience to pretend otherwise. Gentlemen, I wash my hand of this weirdness.”

“My peanut!”

“Why would he do that? Because he's a lummox, isn't he? Well, we shall have a magnificent garden party, and you're not invited!”

“Ladies, will you please shut it! Listen to me.
Yes, I lied to you.
No, I don't love you.
Of course it makes you look fat.
I've never been to Brussels.
It is pronounced *egregious*.
By the way, no. I've never actually met Pizarro, but I love his pies.
And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?”

“NOBODY MOVE! I've dropped me brain.”

If I may lend a machete to your intellectual thicket.”

“Now we're being followed by rocks. Never had that one before.”

“Never actually been one for tradition...”

“My hands are clean in this, figuratively.”

“Were I in a divulgatory mood, what were I to divulge?”

“You may kill me, but you can never insult me. Who am I?
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!”

“There should be a "Captain" in there somewhere.”

“You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.”

“Did everyone see that? Because I will *not* be doing it again.”

“You've stolen me. And I'm here to take meself back.”

“Why is the Black Pearl in the bottle?”

“You lied to me by telling me the truth?”

“The crime in which you have been found guilty of, is being innocent of being Jack Sparrow.”

“Mistook it for a brothel. Honest mistake.”

“Clergyman, on the off chance that this does not go well for me, I would like it noted here and now that I am fully prepared to believe in whatever I must, so that I may be welcomed into that place where all the "goody-goodies" get to go. Savvy?”

“I've actually never been that drunk.”

“We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats, one of us must learn to play the trumpet, whilst the other one goes like this.”

“Face is familiar. Have I... threatened you before?”

“Death lies before us, as we sail to the Fountain of Youth.”

“Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names.”

“Who's to say I won't live forever, eh? Discoverer of the Fountain of Youth. I've no say in it, Gibbs. It's a pirate's life for me.”

“Better to not know which moment may be your last. Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all.”



Sorry, mates… I couldn’t help meself.  :P 


I do hope you enjoyed my countdown to Disney.  Since we’ve reached the final day that can only mean one thing:  
I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment