Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Countdown to Disney! ~ Day 6



Favorite Disney Classic

 Alrighty, so this is a difficult category to choose just one favorite.  That’s why I’m going to break it up into two subcategories.  Clever, eh? 

My favorite Disney Classic that was animated by all of Disney’s Nine Old Men is Peter Pan.  I love the storyline and the characters.  I’m a huge fan of pirates (in case you hadn’t picked up on that yet haha :D) and fairies, so this film delivers on both accounts.  I’m also enthralled with the idea of not wanting to grow up and enter the “real” world, which is probably why I LOVE the magic of Walt Disney World and have always dreamed of working there. 





My other favorite Disney Classic is The Lion King.  Simba is so gosh darn adorable, even if he is in trouble.  All of the characters are incredible, as are the songs.  As I mentioned in the “about me” post, this film was my favorite movie up until Pirates of the Caribbean.  Despite its fall from my number one spot, it will always have a special place in my heart. 


Awww, so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment